Please check out the GoogleDoc linked to below. We will keep adding to it as the questions come in:
Sign-up for Strike Duty
1) FORM J:
- Complete a Form J if you require an accommodation for strike work under the Human Rights Code of Ontario (example: disability, medical or family status) or if you would like to complete your picket duties at a college other than Fleming which may be closer to your home.
- Send Form J to firstname.lastname@example.org
2) COMPLETE YOUR OPSEU MEMBERSHIP:
- Fill out an online OPSEU membership card if you haven’t previously registered as a member of Local 352
- If you have previously registered but forget your membership number you can email email@example.com
- You must be a member in good standing to be eligible for strike pay.
3) UPDATE YOUR OPSEU MEMBER PORTAL INFORMATION
- Ensure that your direct deposit and dependent information is up to date.
- Without accurate information you will not receive strike pay or the pay that you receive may not be correct