The Faculty Voice is the official publication of the OPSEU College Faculty Division, which includes professors, instructors, counsellors, and librarians who work in Ontario’s public colleges.
Click here to download The Faculty Voice, Volume 2, Issue 1, March 2019.
The Faculty Voice is written and assembled by the Divisional Executive (DivEx) with the assistance of our members and OPSEU staff.
RM Kennedy, Chair
Martin Devitt, Vice Chair
- Ford’s disastrous agenda for education (RM Kennedy, Local 558)
- Solidary message (OPSEU President Warren (Smokey) Thomas): Doug Ford has declared war on education, educators and students
- Partial-load faculty: taking charge of your hiring rights (Pearline Lung, Local 562)
- Equal pay for equal work: The fight isn’t over (JP Hornick, Local 556)
- Your divisional executive: here to support our locals (Heather Giardine-Tuck, Local 240)
- Exercising academic freedom (Kevin MacKay, Local 240, and Martin Devitt, Local 242)
- Challenging outsourcing to private career colleges (RM Kennedy, Local 558)
- Divisional Executive update on part-time and sessional faculty unionization drive